2019 Violin Practice Schedule
I saw a youtube video about a young lady’s violin practice progress over 6 years from zero, I was very touched.
This year, I want to be better at practicing the violin. I remembered all my violin teachers always mentioning the importance of the structures of constructed the Violin Practice session. And I remember when I saw Yuan yuan or Seth in practice room, they always practice in standing.
Now, I set 5 ground rules for my violin Practice in 2019.
- Practice violin in standing posture
- Practice at least 2 mins per day for 360 days with NO TV on and with Metronome
- Recite 1 bar of music every day
- Post 40 violin progress videos in Social Media
- Train my ears with the Complete ear training
Scales: Carl Flesch C major and F major
Etudes: Kreutzer 42 and Bach (4 etudes each)
Concerto: E minor concerto Mendelssohn (1st Mvt)
Music Piece: Refine Romance, 新春乐，and 新疆之春
Video Work: Suzuki 1 publish on Instagram